Grizzly Industrial - Dont Buy Grizzly Tools
We recently bought nearly $7,000 worth of tools from Grizzly.com for our wood shop in Los Angeles.When we purchased the tools they took the money out of our bank account twice which left us $7,000 in the hole until it was returned 4 days later.
Than when the tools arrived, one of the machines, a 15" Planer worked for 15 minutes than stopped.
I called Grizzly and waited 2 days for a Supervisor to call me back, which never happened. I had to call a machine tech to come look at the machine and diagnose the problem which turned out to be a bad motor. That service cost me $250 out of pocket which Grizzly "does not cover" although every other competitor does especially on a brand new machine .
I called Grizzly back again and after 30 minutes of nearly yelling at the service agent who told me there were none available, finally I was given a Supervisor who told me that they could send me out a new motor, but the cost to install it, another $300 plus would be my responsibility.Than 20 minutes later he called me back and told me they did not have any more of those motors to send and that I would have to send the machine back to Washington State and be refunded, and although they would cover the return shipping, I was responsible for packing the machine as it was shipped and after they looked at it they would decide on a refund.review #328627
You may also like
- "On the advice of my podiatrist, I purchased a pair of Masai Barefoot Technology (MBT) rocker sneakers for $260.00. They began to come apart in various places after six months..."
- "I purchased a mattress and boxspring from ABC warehouse, who had just gotten in the market for selling mattress and boxspring sets, in September of 2010. Well I made a..."
- "Beware of Grizzly! It's not a surprise that the machinery sold under their brand isn't first class product, when you buy something for a lower price, there's a reason and it's..."
- "Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick..."
- "Ladies beware of Raymond Borgfeldt! He's only interested in your credit cards or your money. He'll take his time to build your trust & shower you with small gifts, perfumes,..."
- "Besides the minor problems of incredibly itchy sheets and one very rude front desk girl...There was someone in the hotel smearing fecal matter all over the elevators. SERIOUSLY, there was..."
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "This place is a mess and the employees I dealt with, in my opinion, carried unethical practices. For the most part, employees are a reflection of the company right? I..."
- "In my Attempt to reach out to a Coldwell Banker agent in the Dedham office to obtain assistance with an inquiry I had regarding a specific rental listing. Immediately upon..."