Bought a H2935 table not happy with it at all get better suction out of my vacuum cleaner.Don't recommend this machine at all, even with light sanding it doesn't draw the dust down.

Grizzly needs to go back to the drawing board on this one all most bought the G0631 glad I didn't now.

I'll just build my own any one interested in buying a slight used downdraft table give me a call 310-890-2537.Here's another grip if you don't enter 100 words on a review you can not send it come on Grizzly get your act together makes me doubt even more that I'll do anymore business with Grizzly.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of grizzly industrial h2935 downdraft table from Grizzly Industrial. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $625 and wants Grizzly Industrial to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Grizzly Industrial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Grizzly Industrial?

Comments