I bought a Grizzly G0492 lathe with milling head I used it for about 40 hours and then a plastic yea I mean a plastic gears teeth stripped off I called to get a new gear and they told me it had been discontinued I can not believe it what a company I will never ever buy any thing else from this joke of a company and will never I mean never recommend this piece of you know what to any one not even an enemy that is a fact what a joke it is the biggest piece of junk I have ever bought

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of defective and junk tools. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "the words to describe how i feel should not be put on the internet" of grizzly industrial g0492 lathe mill combination and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. Grizzly Industrial needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned grizzly industrial g0492 lathe mill combination in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Grizzly Industrial.

Comments